ligue pokemon de lyon Index du Forum
ligue pokemon de lyon
Ce forum donne tous les renseignements sur le jeu organisé de cartes Pokémon dans les environs de Lyon : ligue, tournois ...

ligue pokemon de lyon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Air Vapormax Mens ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue pokemon de lyon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Bugs et suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 02:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Air Vapormax Mens Répondre en citant

BEIJING, May 12 (Xinhua) -- Cai, a male nurse at an ICU unit in a hospital in central China's Hunan Province, is used to being misunderstood. "Some people think I must have psychological problems because they don't understand why a man would do a 'feminine' job."

Cai said he faces an array of difficulties beyond widespread social prejudice, in particular heavy pressure at work and the resultant stress.

Thursday is International Nurses Day and Xinhua has talked to some of China's male nurses to take a peek into their everyday lives and and the issues they face.

"MR NURSE"

Female nurses readily admit the importance of male nurses, who generally have greater physical strength.

"Sometimes we encounter drunk patients, and it feels safer with a male nurse around," said Zhang Jin, a nurse at the hospital.

It is not easy to convince some patients. Misunderstandings often lead to ridicule from both patients and their families.

According to a survey by Ningbo College of Health Sciences, almost 80 percent of respondents did not know much about male nurses, and 40 percent said did not know the profession at all.

Sun Qifeng of Shenzhen People's Hospital said that when he joined the hospital in 2013, some people even refused his help.

"This was especially true with female patients," Sun said. "For example, when doing cardiograms, they would almost always demand female nurses."

Ma Hengtai of Qinghai Provincial People's Hospital, agreed.

"When I started out, my uniform was the same color as a street sweeper's," Ma said. "Once, when I was dealing with a patient's medicine, a passerby said, 'Oh look! Mr. Street Sweeper even knows how to use a syringe!'" ' "The most frequent question I am asked of my job is, "You are a man, why did you become a nurse?" Ma said. Some others call him "Mr. Nurse," and even worse, "pervert."

Male nurses are usually employed in labor-intense units such as ICUs, which means night shifts and long hours, putting huge physical burdens on them.

After work, Sun Qifeng often sits in the hospital's waiting room for an hour before heading home because he feels "too tired."

UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT

Embarrassment and ridicule have put some male nurses on edge, with many leaving the field.

At the end of 2014, China had about 3 million registered nurses, of whom only 1.9 percent were male, according to a report released march by Huazhong University of Science and Technology. In Germany, around 30 percent of nurses are men, while in the United States the figure is expected to reach 20 percent by 2020.

Guizhou Medical University has recruited 4,610 students since 1999, only 330 of whom were male. These same low figures have been reported by many health institutions. Liaoning's Shengjing Hospital currently boasts 104 male nurses, the most of any hospital in northeast China, but still only 3 percent of all nurses in the hospital.

With increasing demand for male nurses, many are calling for more understanding and respect.

"I hope our society will give us more understanding and trust, which will help us do better work," said Gao Binlin, a male nurse at a community health center in Anhui Province.

"Only when society understands male nurses will they have more respect," said another. "I'm sure that when the public no longer judges male nurses, more men will be willing to join us in saving people's lives."

RIO DE JANEIRO Offerta Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Oro , Dec. 25 (Xinhua) -- Olympic canoeing champion David Cal needs to lose 20kg if he is to qualify for the Rio 2016 Games, according to his long-time coach Jesus Morlan.

Cal is currently training in Brazil after accepting an offer to reunite with Morlan Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Marina Blu Italia , now the South American country's head canoeing coach.

The 32-year-old became Spain's most prolific Games medallist after clinching silver in the C-1 1000m event at London 2012 - his fifth Olympic podium finish.

But Cal, who won the C-1000m event at the 2004 Games in Athens Uomo Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Scontate Scarpe Blu , is in a race against time to be fit for Rio 2016.

"If David wants to return I'm not going to abandon him," Morlan was quoted telling the Folha de S. Paulo newspaper on Thursday.

"Here he helps the (Brazil) team. He is like a God to them. He passes on his experience and knowledge. But I'm not entirely happy. He has to be an example. He needs to lose 20kg."

Cal says he is determined to regain peak condition as he trains with Brazil's top Olympic prospects in the southeastern city of Belo Horizonte.

"There is still time Acquistare Uomo Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Scarpe Nere ," he said. "I have to work hard every day to be in good shape for 2016. I have to lose weight. It's possible."

Cal's immediate focus is on next year's world championships in Milan, where a top six finish will guarantee a berth in Rio.

Failing that Offerta Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Max 97 Nere Bianche , he will need to qualify via the European trials, considered to be more difficult.

"This (coming to Brazil) was the right decision for me nike cortez ultra moire uomo ," Cal said. From 2007 to 2012 we trained alone, just me and Jesus. It was monotonous and very tough. The change has been a good thing. Here I have another routine and I'm feeling more positive."

GENEVA nike air max flair uomo , June 27 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary General's Special Adviser on Cyprus Espen Barth Eide on Tuesday called the upcoming new peace negotiations aimed at ending the division of the country a "unique opportunity", saying that"there is an awareness that there is no time like the present".

"It's a unique opportunity nike air max plus tn nere , because after all of these decades of division, it is possible to solve nike presto uomo , and I really hope that this is the spirit by which everybody goes into this meeting," Eide told a press conference on Tuesday here in Geneva.

He added that although there exists a sense of "life goes on" because of relative stability and lack of violence in the island nike air max 2018 uomo , the problem is that "there is not guarantee that the status quo is permanent."

A new confe.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 02:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue pokemon de lyon Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Bugs et suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006